Monday, December 25, 2006

you rock la, girl!


After a long, tiring but nonetheless fun ski trip, I made my way back to hall, ready to pack up for my next trip.

So I went to my room, unlocked it, and felt weird already (cos I usually single lock my room but now its double locked). nevermind, open, walk in, saw some things that didn't belong to me, then thought it was the wrong room, so I stepped out and checked the name again.

Yeah it was my room alright. So
someone came into my room and left me these while I was gone...
So thats a mini xmas tree (which we should find somewhere to plant it), a box of my fav coco pops, 2 wrapped presents and a card. and a bottle of milk on the balcony to go with the cereal heh

the card....



The 1st present ... a photo frame

...and the 2nd present, decorated banana cupcakes
(theres our names, a snowflake, 'merry', 'xmas', a xmas tree, and something-I-don't-know)

so here I am, eating the cereal on a wonderful xmas morning, hoping to finish all 4 pints of milk in 2 days, thinking of you.

thank you very much.



P.S more on the ski trip when I come back from Italy


No comments: