Monday, January 22, 2007

new year, new seasons


While I'm still getting used to the unseasonably warm weather in London, as well we my uncharacteristically slack timetable this term, I found out that 2 of my favourite TV shows are now on air!

Rome Season 2, out now on air, rumoured to be the final season (what a pity due to budget reasons I belive), will focus on the battle between Octavian and Mark Antony. And of course, following the footsteps of Lucius Vorenus and Titus Pullo again. Such a remarkable setting!

and ...

24 , Day 6, the 1st 4 eps are out on DVD already and seems quite exciting already. To be honest, day 5 will be hard to beat, because its THAT good, but oh wells.

So, wherever you are, USA, Singapore, Europe, catch these shows, and you won't regret it.

And yeah, theres the small thing about the Australian Open. heh. I hope to catch the final, somehow ...


No comments: