Saturday, June 23, 2007

Con Te Partirò


In many ways, it's time to say goodbye.

Over the last 2 weeks, I've been seeing freshers moving out of halls. Other Singaporeans finishing their exams and leaving either for holidaying with friends, or else just going back to sg to begin their army/air fore/dsta/astar etc. attachements. Everyone's leaving... everything's gonna come to an end.

Me? I'm not too sad. Sure I will miss London, and I still have 1 week more here. The freshers, you can see the tinge of sadness in their eyes when they moved out ... someone even weeped! I guess I have been used to leaving halls, twice already. In any case, we're all gonna go back to Singapore, and its easy to arrange meetups. I suppose, for me, it would be sadder when people start leaving for London to carry on their academic pursuit, in September.

Otherwise I foresee many foodie gatherings when I back. haha! chomp chomp. chomp chomp chomp chomp chomp.

No comments: