Tuesday, January 22, 2008

back in black.

Um. Don't know why I put up that title, but was just inspired by Fed's night all-black attire. Anyway, realised that I ain't gonna be updating much on the Aussie Open, but in any case, it's week 2 and the competition really comes alives. The survivors remain. I think almost all the top players have been tested very strongly thus far, maybe bar Nadal, so it should put him in good stead for the final =)

Hmm. oh yes ziggy. The loving couple won.... sigh. I mean, good for them, but I really wished gramp's team would be 1st. Actually I missed the final ep! haha. But I'm sure I will be able to catch the replay this weekend... totally forgot about it!

On another note, why does the ECE office have to make life so difficult for me. Obviously, when students go in to look for the admin officers, we are in some problem ourselves and we would request for some help from the dept. There's no way we would make their life easier, because we simply only add problems. Anyway the way they scowled at every student's request makes me wonder what some of their job scope was in the first place. Maybe they don't want to do any work at all. hmm shrugs. This is quite the opposite when 1 year ago I went to the office quite often to sort out my SEP stuff and they were overwhelmingly helpful! And I've always thought that the ECE office is one of the best admin offices in NUS ... until today. Maybe it's just a bad day. But tomorrow... I've gotta walk through fire again. Wish me luck. hurhur.

On the last random note (this post has been so random), it's really time to think about my grad trip plans. So far it seems like its Taiwan in end-May and Japan in July, but that leaves my June pretty much freed up. Honestly, I think the real problem is the lack of a travelling partner(s). Sighhhh. Better plan it up soon..... term's gonna get busy real soon....


No comments: