Thursday, November 23, 2006

I should be shot.

argh.

sigh.

Muse is playing at Wembley right now. yeah, now. And I didn't know of it until yesterday, which by then was already too late to get the tickets. So stupid of me... they won't be playing in UK anymore while I'm here. I missed their Reading headlining concert, and now I missed their Wembley Arena one. oh man. what's wrong with me!

And to further depress me, I just read that Justin Hawkins of The Darkness had just quit the band, due to drug addiction (ok this is old news, october actually. But I just knew, at what timing...)

So the 2 bands that I wished to catch the most here -- since Queen's not touring and Oasis I've watched them in singapore. that leaves Muse n Darkness as the best UK bands left to watch -- I won't get a chance to catch them.

Shame on you, han.

No comments: