Thursday, March 01, 2007

does my alcohol bottles offend you?


Some lady from the accoms office knocked on my door today. Very polite and all.

Turns out that the hall, which normally rents out rooms during the summer when the students aren't around, is looking for a room to do those
360° panaromic sweep to put on their website. And they chose my room.


Lady: "Hi Mr Chen. We would like to use your room to do those
360° sweep, and we're wondering if you're ok with it?"

Me: "Sure. Just let me know when the day arrives, so I can tidy up my room."

"Ok. Oh and here's a checklist"

I read .......
nice curtains, neat and tidy, no clutter.
check.
Bright bed Linen. Hmmm. mine's rather colour un-coordinated
No electrical equipment such as rice cooker ...etc as they are banned equipment. Hmm. I have a cooker.
Check posters are presentable. Hmm. Is a Godfather poster presentable?
Check to make sure shelves do not contain anything that is offensive eg alcohol bottles.




Does my alcohol bottles offend you?



hurhur. Anyways, should be interesting to watch them when they film my room. Well, whatever floats their boat.

On another thought, maybe I will get better housekeeping from them, at least before the shoot. The door handle just happens to need repairing... and there's still the case of the missing laundry basket....

No comments: