Monday, March 12, 2007

Montag

So, quite a weekend (though I had absolutely no part in any of this)

AC Milan lost in the local derby 2-1. damn.
Chelsea (just next door) played a thrilling 3-3 derby with Tottenham.
Lionel Messi scores a wonderful hattrick against Barcelona, also 3-3 in the Spanish derby.
Federer lost in 1st round of the Pacific Life Open ... winning streak gone! But he'll be back, I'm sure.

Hostelworld offered me a GoldCard membership for free. ie I do not have to pay for booking fees on the site from now onwards. Wow. machiam so elite. I think I get the msg la, that I've been travelling too much. Now make me gian to book more hostels, cos there's no booking fee! Summer term plans hehe.

Oh. and its just 2 weeks more, to Greece! Beaches and babes, are you ready for me?


(and 1 more week to my humanities exams, which weirdly I'm really looking forward to it heh)

No comments: