Monday, December 03, 2007

the blog is dead .... NOT!


Ok. My last post was in Oct. That's pretty bad. hurhur.

Anyway exams are done, so its just left wqith FYP CA2 on 19th Dec. and then soon xmas ! and then new year! and then... school restarts. bummer. Can't wait to start work.

FYP I think for CA should be fine. Will be running the main bulk of simulations over the next 10 days or so, before finishing up the CA2 report. Sounds quite reasonable to me, but of course gotta put in effort. Still. tennis first tomorrow. hahaha.

Don't know why but I just thought of this today

"The smartest people around, are not the ones with the highest CAP, but the ones who know where their own priorities lie."

Ok this may sound like BS to some, but it's rather meaningful to me anyway haha.

And of course. Happy anniversary to you dear =)


And many more to come .... !


No comments: