Thursday, May 10, 2007

No wonder you are ignoring me.


I was trying to get xiexing's attention over msn, cause I needed to ask him something about FYP. Then for ages, he just won't reply me (usually he does so in an instant) ... so I thought, you know, what could it be? It just struck me that the Rome Masters was on, so I went to check, and yeah, his favourite Roger Federer is playing against the Italian no. 1. ok so the score says 6-2, 4-3 ..... so I thought ok lah, maybe he will get back to me soon.




Then I realised.






Federer is losing ! Not winning!

And yeah, he lost this match. 6-2, 6-4. hmm. Like that ... how to win the French Open. sigh.

Maybe someone needs to make another comment on his cajones to get him moving. No more groggy legs pls. tsk tsk.

And yeah, I've been missing for a while, been down with a cold while revising for the exams. Got a paper tomorrow, and one more on the 23rd. And then .... Project time!!!

Of course, all work and no play makes me a dull boy. So then, to Budapest with the girl this weekend. Sun, please ;)



No comments: