Friday, May 11, 2007

not in the mood.

It's a bad day.

Just finished my 5th / 6th paper today. and there is a chance that I may fail it. No kidding. It's not funny.

I came out of the exam room feeling like EE2012 all over again. That one, I only attempted 50% of the marks. So I know I surely failed the paper. But there was the "buffer" of everyone else; a good 100 pple perhaps. So the bell curve pulled everyone up. So I wasn't too worried with that paper, though it didn't feel good coming out still.

Today's paper was reliving the whole 2012 thing again. Yes, in all probability there will be moderation. But, do you know how many pple are taking this course?

Only 6.

15 pple registered for the course, but only 6 registered for the exam. Dropout rate is 60%. I'm forced to take this cos of mapping issues. Brings me back to 6 months back, all the emails to and fro NUS but to no avail to remap this Microwave course. Never mind now. Studied hard, for selective topics, but in the end was examined on something else. Gamble didn't pay off -- tough luck, han.

How does one moderate the scores of 6 pple. Shrugs. It's gonna be nasty. I give myself a 50% chance of passing this time.

Went out, walked in the rain for 20 mins, couldn't find a money changer who had hungrarian forints. damn forints. should have wore a cap.

Irritating cough that wouldn't go away. Still to do packing all over again. Didn't want to start my trip like that. Stupid flaking bag.

The only comfort now for me -- and its not the fact of moderation -- but more of I wouldn't be able to do anything about it until at least 2 months later.

Just not in the mood.

No comments: