Thursday, September 07, 2006

Oh oh oh oh oh oh


Well well what do ya know. Remember yesterday?

So I think bottom 3 will be Lukas, Dilana and Storm. I never thought I would be saying this though. Perhaps the voters would vote differently ba. And Brooke Burke, in her usual expressionless self, poor host and what not, still looked smokingly hot. HOT!


So, indeed, with a stroke of brilliance and loads of luck, I actually guessed it right. They were the bottom 3. Lukas did his original from the previous night again, and survived... Storm did a good rendition of 'Wish you were here' by Pink Floyd, while Dilana did Cheap Trick's 'I want you to want me'. Wah lao it's such a hard choice. But Supernova chose Storm to go home in the end. I think they couldn't bear to drop Dilana and Lukas cos they currently are the ones best fit for their band.

And Brooke Burke. is. so. hot! Oh, and she's pregnant with a baby girl. I think Dave nailed it on the head when he said that the world needs another young Brooke Burke. HELL YEAH. heh.

Final four.

Magni. Frankly, this guy's brilliant, he's just not for Supernova. I think he will turn out better with another band singing U2 type songs, and probably outlast Supernova anyways.

Dilana. If any girl can front Supernova, it's her. But her PR skills and lyric writing can be much improved, at least in Gilby's opinion I suppose.

Toby. I want him to win, though I doubt he will be chosen.

Lukas. If they want a guy, it's probably Lukas. (And I think the band wont last long. heh)

Toby, this fella is amazing la. He got the encore tonight, and he did that "Oh oh oh oh oh oh" song from last night. The whole crowd, after 1 listening, was now all singing along like it has been on the charts for weeks. And that tribute at the start to the late Steve "Croc Hunter" Irwin, was a very nice touch to his fellow aussie. Here's it =)





Tags

No comments: