Saturday, September 23, 2006

TGIO 06


Its a beautiful Saturday morning. The day after KR's TGIO which was a blast to attend! Well, finally since I'm no longer in KR I get to watch and enjoy TGIO as audience heh. Overall, they were as good as last year, and their costumes outshone last years! So it's a step up =)

The Mambo band ... I still remember I did mambo in my 1st year too! and its still keith and yijia in it heh.

Goth band. Sorry my other Goth pics were blurred and this is the best shot le. And I think their costumes were the bomb la.

classic rock

hard rock. i don't wanna miss a thing is really good man!

yijia n me. good luck for superstar dude!!!!!

char n me.

rach n me and guest starring ian.

oooh laremy.

shili and me.

Star of the BOOters. not hard to guess where the name came from heh.

Mr cryptic message Lin. ok now i know haha.

It was a blast guys! I think of all things in KR, I will miss Rockers and my neighbours the most.
Hopefully, I will also find another fun-loving hard rocking grp in London, just like you all. Cherish your time in rockers, u crazy fellas =)

No comments: