Monday, August 07, 2006

Bad bus luck


Many may not believe in this, but I really have rotten bus luck. It's even weirder that no one can witness it, because my bus luck magically disappears when I'm waiting for the bus with someone (it's true). Now before I'm accused of only remembering the times when the wait is long and forgetting the instant arrivals, I can assure you, confirm plus chop is my bad luck one.

Like today, I wait for bus 76 to go mrt for work. Normally it reaches abt 820, and I'm at the busstop at 815. But I had to wait 20 freaking minutes before the 76 came. And guess what. yep. 2 buses came at the same time. So usually no matter what time I leave my home , it's at least a 10 min wait. Seriously , I see every bus that I'm not taking go pass me before my one comes.

On the way home, just at the amk mrt, same thing happened. Was on the train and I saw the 76 at the traffic light! And of course, I missed it, having to go pass the routine mrt obstacles of crowd-escalator-crowd-gantry-crowd-100m dash to bus stop. 76 was loooong gone.

You know what this tells me. That I'm destined to be chauffered around. Or at least drive my own car. hahaha.

Tomorrow on leave, gotta settle air tix, visa, buy stuff, tennis, meetup w some hall friends. Probably stay over in school la, since its N-day on Wednesday. gonna be $2k down in just 1 day. sian.

London better be worth all this time n money .....


No comments: