Saturday, August 19, 2006

KR Rag performance @ PS


well well. weekend's here.

Morning sent my parents off to harbourfront for their trip to Batam. this means car for weekend heh. Anyways my mum n dad dropped a bomb on me. The past week I've been planning with jingpeng to go genting during the 1st Sept weekend. Then my mum tells me this morning, she wants me to go Hongkong with her, some business trip. same weekend! I won't mind normally la but I told her I was goin genting already. Guess what. My dad's goin genting that same weekend with his colleagues!!!!! And since he booked le he can't change date. like wtf, I go on hols still will see my dad. haha. Anyways theres a bit of pressure on me to go HK now. Sigh. Hope it resolves in the next few days. Any choice I make, also pain.

Afternoon, picked up Eugene Ong and we went to Plaza Sing to watch KR Rag perform in public. Well, that's a good step for Rag la. I mean, the original intention was to thank the public for donations for flag right. It's been a real tough mean inter-hall, inter-fac rivalry the past few years, without really much of the public coming down to SRC on Rag day to appreciate the beautiful floats. So this year, they took the winning one, down to Atrium@Orchard on showcase =) And I almost missed the show due to a horrendous driving blooper haha.

Amazing la. What else can I say. The choo-choo train was so detailed, I'm really impressed. I must say this award is really the culmination of this yr's rag and the years past as well. Even though winning 7/9 is rather excessive as conceded by some raggers themselves, I'm sure everyone in KR agrees we were quite obviously a cut above the rest.

Pics pics pics



















The Train. Wonderful la.




















Frontal shot, use the pple as a scale. =)





















Some of the b-blockers who went! (comes with a twin from C blk. hah)





















Rockers rocking the train





















Me and my fav nb Seeyong. still cant smile eh hurhur




And I did something so stupid. I filmed the dance sequence, about 5 mins total which drained my memory stick. So, wanting to save some mem for the pics, I deleted some old pics on the stick. And I accidentally deleted the video itself. Damn. damn. How noob is that.

UPDATE : Someone uploaded the SRC performance on youtube. Here it is




Oh wells. Picked up a shirt later, had a drink n chat with some old friends before going home. Gonna send mr. euken later off at the airport. Have fun in canada dude !

No comments: