Saturday, October 28, 2006

All That Jazz


Caught Chicago on Wed night, at a real good price of 13quid, but the seats weren't front row of cos. Well, Ashlee Simpson actually starred as Roxie Hart for the London production... and I would say her performance was just passable at best. Actually, the whole show was ok la overall, dancing was really good, but the singing could have been better. The actress who did Velma was really the show stealer for me, while Roxie and the lawyer... well let's just say I've seen better. So perhaps I was lucky never overpay for it la. Never mind, watching Producers next thurs night, which I've heard it's highly entertaining, so it should be good la.

Oh. And this is the reason why Ashlee Simpson is so unpopular in USA. I'm sure you can figure out why.


Last night, was supposed to go union bar, jio a lot of ppl le, then suddenly once it was made known it was gonna be a foam party, suddenly everyone decided not to go! Then I was like, hey man, we can always stay away from the foam if you dun wanna get wet (cos its a separate arena) etc, or we could just pop by and see how it goes and decide to barhop later or what. I mean, its a Friday night! Not that I condone a partying lifestyle or what, but theres no school the next day and at least should spend some time with friends, right? Already quite lonely in London, then cannot stay in on Fri nights what heh. Nevermind, I'll try to inculcate that into the freshers hurhur.

So Chow rang me up and I went over to his place to chill out. Turns out its just 5 mins away and it's on my way to school in any case. 4 guys shared a 20-piece KFC bucket, shiok! ended up watching Lost, but I was really the lost one as I stopped in mid season 2 after I lost interest in Lost. (4 losts in 1 statement hurhur. ) Anyways, ended up playing Texas Hold'em with a bunch of Singaporean graduates in Flat 3, fun loving group la. They even bought playing chips and card cloth, the whole package la, and its a really easy and addictive game. hah. Well, I'll still keep the Genting trip last month in mind...

Mahjong weekend!

No comments: