Sunday, October 08, 2006

another picture post


Ok before I sound obsessed with my balcony again .... I must really say today was a beauuuutiful Sunday morning. Woke at abt 11, had breakfast in the common room, and went out on my balcony and WOW. its just brilliant. And its so nice to find a pretty well kept garden in busy london (there are lots of well kept gdns). Flanked by the busy streets of Fulham and people walking around doing their sunday activities, you find a peaceful acre of greenery in bloom. That kinda sums up London in a way, the amalgamation of cultures and lifestyles, in one of the greatest cities of the modern world. You probably can find every kind of different lifestyle in this place, something I think even places like New York and Paris cannot claim to be.

Took this before, but today the flower bushes were in bloom! So pretty

The sun peeking outThe banner above my balcony (Willis Jackson & Holbien)
Went Covent Gdns in the afternoon with the guys n Joanne. Its this market square bustling with street performers and buskers. This is just one of the many. Silver helium guy I call him.
Went on the Lily Whites later

open eyes!
Literaly "chilling out" while waiting for Lap to shop finish. Ohhhh... and I bought 2 caricatures at the market. It's a bit pricey tho, but I suppose its ok to spend on something I like.



One day I shall get my caricature done too

btw, I chanced upon a shop selling all rock memoribilia, mostly UK bands but basically ALL the classic rock legends from Beatles to Hendrix to Marley to Queen to AC/DC to Led Zep and I could go on forever ... If anyone wants anything, just feel free to ask. Im surely making a trip back there soon heh =)




No comments: