Monday, October 23, 2006

surprise!

Well, surprised I was! On the 21/10 night 11pm, some of the IC singaporeans came over to my room and gave me a surprise party! heh. it's been a really long while since I last had a surprise party and somemore this away from sg, even more special la.

Anyways, many thanks to Teresa, Joanne, Adeline, Binghao, Laphang, Clinton, Terence, Zhengyuan, David, Liling and her UCL friend who popped by! thanks for organising and making the trip over =)

heres some pics


kena caught out look

um a snapshot of some ppl who came by.. shld have taken a grp photo la!cutting cake ...
freshly baked by the boys ... lub lub haha
Then sunday and 22nd itself, was a ridiculously wet day! oh well kena drenched, didn't play my tennis, and basically was so gloomy. Till dinner at least, when I went out with the boys and jinyang and jo who came all e way again, twice in 24 hrs!
Italian Pizza down the road, super filling, and affordable, by London standards heh

classy eh


No comments: