Wednesday, October 04, 2006

My place!

My room! It's rather narrow, even more than KR room. but its longer + has a sink & a balcony. and someone cleans it for me every other week heh. curtains are nice tho heh

My Desk. Think I need speakers soon. Miss my 'airfans' hahShelf ... Green label, baileys with mint chocolate, malibus
My Bed !

Views from my balcony. My folding chair which I just bought is at the bottom left corner. ultimate chill out


Thats Fulham street across.
Down my street at Evelyn Gdns
Garden opposite my balcony... they just striped the grass today
Across the street. Traffic wardens having a field day

The Singaporeans in Willis Jackson House. L to R Clinton, Binghao, Lap Hang having our 1st asian home cooked meal


Simple meal of salmon, diced chicken, vege and rice ... yummy

No comments: