Wednesday, October 04, 2006

nice afternoon jog


After not exercising for quite some time, decided to go for a jog today. Since all I had was a library tour which I skipped, I pretty much stayed indoors the whole day till about 3 plus pm. Then me and LH took off to Linstead and picked up Joanne along the way, before continuing on to Hyde Park for the jog.

Hyde Park is soooooooooooo beautiful! It's gonna be a great to just walk around the park, sit on one of the deck chairs and just lay back the entire day. gonna find time to do it soon before it gets too cold. Anyways, I was in t-shirt and shorts forthe jog and its chillingly cold man! gotta get track pants too..

images courtesy of Lap's new cam phone. stunning aint it.

Loads of pigeons around
Thats a man swimming ... see the thing near the middle
This is like one of those expert photography. just peaceful looking at this! and they are huge =)
Having a bite
I think this is lake Sepertine.



dinner!
And I cant wait to makan after such a nice jog !


Anyways, looked through one of my modules today. Music and Western Civilisation .... the essays are really tough! I wonder if I'll be able to appreciate classical western music also. oh well. I also need some classical songs on the ipod now. heh

tml sch starts, tho I only got a 9-10am lect .... heh.

Maybe I'll walk on Hyde.

No comments: