Saturday, October 28, 2006

The Fed-era goes on ...

So I've just read on the net that a certain Roger Federer has just won his 10th title of the year, the Madrid ATP Masters. Actually its kinda scary how much his one-man domination of the circuit, bar the slight irritation of Nadal, is really begin to show. Well, no need for me to heap more accolades on to him, and besides, I don't get a chance to watch any tennis on TV here (cos the TV room reception sucks la. seems like Sky TV shows soccer 12 hrs a day, so no F1, tennis etc for me)

Here's Tan Xiexing's blogpost about Roger Federer, which seems to be hugely inspired by this previous post of mine. Eh. Plagiarism is a crime ok dude? haha. btw, how did I inspire you to start blogging one ah, you gotta tell me man. take care in sg!

I think I should really grab any chance to watch any live sports event in UK/Europe, be it soccer, F1, tennis, snooker or just anything that can entertain me la.

No comments: